Belvedere Home Care has Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) on staff and available for home health care services in the home around the clock, every day. We provide RN oversight on every case.
Our nurses work with your healthcare provider to create a plan tailored to your individual needs. We have nurses with specialized training in a wide range of treatments, illnesses and disabilities and will match your needs with the best possible care team members.
Belvedere nursing staff can:
- Assist with hospital discharges
- Monitor blood pressure and other vital signs
- Glucose testing
- Provide post-surgical care
- Provide education to clients and families
- Perform wound care
- Change dressings
- Teach and manage ostomy/colostomy care
- Manage medication and talk to doctors or pharmacists
- Give injections
- Tracheotomy and ventilator care
- Manage urinary catheters
- Provide 24-hour care and overnight care
Also, our RNs conduct ongoing health assessments to make sure your plan matches your needs.