When to Consider Home Care
When is it time to consider home care?
Home care allows many types of clients to stay in the comfort of their own homes while receiving professional caregiver treatment and monitoring.
Getting care in the home can be a temporary solution for loved ones recovering from surgery, going through rehab or regaining independence after an accident or injury. Or it can be long term and ongoing for loved ones with chronic conditions, serious illness or lifelong disabilities.
Sometimes it takes a professional caregiver to provide a higher level of medical care or provide round-the-clock care. Clients and families benefit from professional assistance and the opportunity for respite.
Who is a good candidate for Belvedere home health care?
- Adults with chronic diseases and disabilities, such as Alzheimer's or dementia, heart failure or diabetes, who need ongoing monitoring but want to maintain their independence.
- People who need assistance and care as they recover from surgery, accidents or injuries.
- People who need help with household tasks, meal preparation or pet care.
- People who need transportation to appointments and other activities.
- Seniors who need assistance with medical issues but want to stay in their own homes.
- A person who has needs such as IV medication, injections, managing multiple medications, daily wound care or ongoing monitoring of a serious illness.
- People who need assistance with personal hygiene care.
- People who require 24-hour monitoring and attention.
- Adults with physical or cognitive disabilities who need care and companionship in the home and help to navigate their daily lives, appointments and activities.
- Caregivers who want to keep their loved ones at home but need trusted long or short-term respite.
- Veterans and their families
Peace of mind starts here.